Welcome to the Barkantine Practice Online
The Barkantine... accessible, quality, NHS health care… your choice, our aim
We aim to offer convenient appointments in modern surroundings with polite and friendly staff. We want all patients to benefit from appointment times and services that suit their lifestyle.
Yes you can!
- Route Appointment: Get a routine appointment with a health care professional (with a GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioners)
- Advanced Booking: Book an appointment a least 2 weeks ahead if you want to.
- 24 hours service: Use web GP/E-consult to deal with non-urgent clinical conditions and non-urgent issues such as routine blood test results, medical sick-note, hospital referrals, accessing medical records, etc.
- HuB services: We provide HUB services. If you live in Tower Hamlets you can book an appointment with HUB clinician via your registered GP or if you do not live in Tower Hamlets, need help or advice, please call NHS 111. The appointments will be with either an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or a GP. You can find out where to register by going online www.nhs.uk/ and entering your postcode. You will also find lots of useful information and advice on a range of common conditions and illnesses.
- Telephone Services: Our telephone line is open from 8 am to 6:30 pm. After 6:30 pm please call 111 for urgent medical advice and if it is emergency please call 999.
In addition to the GP clinics, we offer a wide range of other services including Psychology, Health Visitors, Baby Clinic, Antenatal Clinic, Family Planning, Blood Test Clinics, New Patient Health Checks, and Nurse Clinics.
(Site updated 18/10/2019)